With in-depth knowledge of standards, rules and regulations of trading abroad, Mr. Sudhir Kumar along with his partner started a company- OCB Global. From its headquarter in New Delhi (India), the Importer, Trader & Exporter firm is dealing varied products. The portfolio comprises Agro Products, Electrical Kitchen Equipment, Electrical Kitchen Appliances and Essentials. Established in 2016, the employees under the leadership of our mentors, are working towards serving customers' requirements and achieving a distinguished position in the global market. The Electronics Appliances, like Refrigerator, Washing Machine and Kitchen Essentials, like Utensils and Induction Cooker; are imported from China, Thailand, and Australia. Around 50% of the complete inventory comprises imported products. Around 10% of our locally sourced and imported products are sold to international markets, like Nepal, Bangladesh, Srilanka and UAE.
In order to efficiently execute simultaneous orders by multiple customers, we stock a significant volume in our warehouse, where we have maintained a stock management system. In minimum turnarounds, we are capable of dispatching products. The consignments are delivered at doorsteps of customers with the aid of our partnership with logistic company.
To diversify the product range further and become one stop shop for every possible product.
Reason to Choose OCB Global
Since the launch in 2016, we as a team are serving customers with quality assured products, devices and appliances. We have a specialized procurement team, who have thoroughly researched and found companies in India and abroad for sourcing products. At the time of products receipt, our personnel go through the entire list they ordered and received products. They also check for the quality of incoming products, as a part of our quality management program. We provide our customers several options for making payments, from Cheque, DD, Invoice, LC to Pay Order. We percept that we are better that other companies that trade diverse product; for the reasons being:
- Ample inventory to serve urgent orders
- Responsive attitude towards queries
- Strategic marketing and sales
- Ethical trade practices
- The company will require cooperation and shared responsibility from customers in minimizing the environmental impact of its products.
- The company will adhere to all the applicable laws pertaining to e-waste management.
Being a part of e-waste recycling initiative, OCB Global has established association with #R Recycler which is country’s successful electronic asset management as well as disposal firm to comply with the management and handling rules of e-waste and provide environmentally suitable management of disposal of electronics.
3R Recycler - As per this alliance with 3R Recycler, the company will provide proper drop off centers of -e-waste to assure effective management of electronics that have stopped working. 3R Recycler has all the required authorizations from important Government agencies for its facilities. This helps in protecting the environment from any harmful consequence, which could be caused by improper handling of electronic waste.
Do’s & Don’ts
- Information on the catalog should be read properly for handling of end-of-life equipment.
- Make sure that all your electronic products are handled by registered recyclers or dismantlers.
- Contact toll-free numbers to discard items that have reached end-of-life phase.
- Electronic products should be discarded at registered e-waste collection points when not in use.
- Battery should always be disconnected from the product and glass surface should be protected against any breakage.
- Electronic products should not be dismantled individually
- Electronics should not be thrown in bins which have “do not dispose” sign
- E-waste should not be given to unorganized or informal sectors such as rag pickers or local scrap dealers
- Electronics products should not be discarded in garbage bins with municipal waste that reaches landfills
What should I do with my electronic discards?
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle mantra should be considered.
- Minimize your e-waste through smart handling as well as good maintenance.
- Functioning electronic equipment can be reused if donated to us.
- Irreparable products should be recycled. End of life products can be handed over to us at our drop centers for recycling.
We look forward to your valuable support in helping us safely disposing e-waste which we believe is a shared responsibility. We truly value our clients contribution in this initiative.
To know more information on safe and secure disposal of electrical and electronic products, customers can contact us on our toll free numbers.